WE ARE AHEAD
AHEAD Education Group has progressed in creating various learning platforms designed to help lifelong learners work through their academic, personal, and business needs. Providing programs to achieve learner’s excellence and development, being ahead to reach their success.
The AHEAD Advantage
SPEAK NEUTRAL ENGLISH
Students will be able to speak in a clear and unaccented English that everyone can understand.
Our courses enable you to speak in a clear and unaccented English that’s pleasing to the ears. Ahead Online trains you to write, listen, and converse as a well-versed professional. Finally, you can now master the communication skills that give you an ahead start in your career, and in business.
We combine proven learning approaches in our modules. As part of our ESL package, we offer diagnostic/assessment tests to let our learners know where they stand at the start of the course and what areas they need to improve on. We also offer supplementary classes which are a series of subject-specific courses that can help our learners excel and boost their skills in specific subject areas.
We are the biggest name in supplemental education in the Philippines with over 25 years of teaching experience, helping over 100,000 students through the years make it to the country’s top universities. As a matter of fact, we are the most AWARDED tutorial service in the Philippines with over 34 awards.
We only hire experienced teachers, most of which are graduates of Ateneo, UP, and La Salle, the Philippines’ top universities. We rigorously screen our teachers to ensure that our learners will receive the quality education they paid for.
With the help of our expert teachers and tailored programs which include dynamic exercises on vocabulary and idiomatic expressions and techniques that will help enhance speech and pronunciation, you can be assured that your English proficiency will improve in no time.
How is Ahead Online ESL different from other ESL companies?
- Utilizes tried and tested CEFR textbooks.
- Utilizes an ESL curricula used by actual schools.
- Teaching style is similar to that of a foreign language school rather than that of an ESL service provider
- Other ESL providers use random topics with no curriculum that focuses on progressive acquisition of topics.
- Lessons come with audio tracks to allow learner to practice listening skills.
- Homework is provided allowing learners to practice outside class
AHEAD Online opened its digital doors to the public first in 2008 while offering online college entrance test review classes. 12 years later, the AHEAD Education Group migrated all of its programs online due to the COVID-19 pandemic, a move which was warmly accepted by parents and students. Thus, begins a new chapter in providing quality education through a blended educational program to students in the digital form, spearheading the next revolution in education.
Signifying the company’s official foray into the ESL market, AHEAD Online is designed and managed by the same team that has been running the highly acclaimed AHEAD Tutorial and Review, the most recognized and awarded review center in the country.
Led by Rossana Llenado, AHEAD Education Group is a multi-awarded innovator in education, a pioneer of the online education system and review tutorial services in the Philippines. Her unique vision has prepared thousands of students to enter and excel in the universities of their choice, while maintaining competitive grades.
AHEAD Education’s network of learning organizations include the following:
- AHEAD Tutorial and Review: AHEAD Tutorial and Review Center is best known for its college entrance test review programs for the University of the Philippines, the Ateneo De Manila University, the De La Salle University, and the University of Sto. Tomas. Its 25 years of experience will also ensure your child’s supplementary education needs will be met, from kindergarten to college.
- AHEAD Professional Network: The AHEAD Professional Network offers programs for professional development. We offer IELTS & TOEFL for academic or work requirements; NMAT for medical school; and LSEE/LAE for law school.
- AHEAD Junior: AHEAD Junior is AHEAD’s own academic tutoring brand specialized for kids. AHEAD Junior believes in providing FUN, FRIENDLY, and FANTASTIC learning which help nurture the learning foundation of kids.
- AHEAD Online: AHEAD Online originated as the online brand of AHEAD, now, its transitioning in offering English as a Second Language (ESL) to individuals who aspires to master the language like a global citizen and be ahead in career, business, or studies.
- AHEAD Books and Things: AHEAD Books and Things is AHEAD’s own publishing brand. It has published books “Planning AHEAD” and “Score Higher in UPCAT” which acts as a guide for students in choosing their dream school.