WE ARE AHEAD
AHEAD Education Group has developed various learning platforms designed to help our students work through their everyday academic needs. From tutorials to college entrance reviews, from enrichment programs to learning English as a second language, the AHEAD Education Group has got every area covered.
The AHEAD Advantage
WE TEACH NEUTRAL ENGLISH
Unlike other ESL service providers, our courses will allow you to speak in neutral English, an accent that is not discernable as originating in any specific region. When conversing with a person or a group of person’s, you’d want audience/s to focus on your message and not on your accent. In other words, you want the accent to be transparent, unnoticeable, or neutral.
We combine proven learning approaches in our modules. As part of our ESL package, we offer diagnostic/assessment tests to let our learners know where they stand at the start of the course and what areas they need to improve on. We also offer supplementary classes which are a series of subject-specific courses that can help our learners excel and boost their skills in specific subject areas.
We are the biggest name in supplemental education in the Philippines with over 25 years of teaching experience, helping over 100,000 students through the years make it to the country’s top universities. As a matter of fact, we are the most AWARDED tutorial service in the Philippines with over 34 awards.
We only hire experienced teachers, most of which are graduates of Ateneo, UP, and La Salle, the Philippines’ top universities. Our teachers are rigorously screened to ensure that our learners will receive the quality education they paid for.
With the help of our expert teachers and tailored programs which include dynamic exercises on vocabulary and idiomatic expressions and techniques that will help enhance speech and pronunciation, you can be assured that your English proficiency will improve in no time.
How is Ahead Online ESL different from other ESL companies?
- Utilizes tried and tested CEFR textbooks.
- Utilizes an ESL curricula used by actual schools.
- Teaching style is similar to that of a foreign language school rather than that of an ESL service provider
- Other ESL providers uses random topics with no curriculum that focuses on progressive acquisition of topics.
- Lessons come with audio tracks to allow learner to practice listening skills.
- Homework is provided allowing learners to practise outside class
AHEAD Online opened its digital doors to the public first in 2008 while offering online college entrance test review classes. 12 years later, AHEAD Education Group migrated all of its programs online due to the COVID-19 pandemic, a move which was warmly accepted by parents and students. Thus begins a new chapter in providing quality education through a blended educational program to students in the digital form, spearheading the next revolution in education.
Signifying the company’s official foray into the ESL market, AHEAD Online is designed and managed by the same team that has been running the highly acclaimed AHEAD Tutorial and Review, the most recognized and awarded review center in the country.
Led by Rossana Llenado, AHEAD Education Group is a multi-awarded innovator in education, a pioneer of the online education system and review tutorial services in the Philippines. Her unique vision has prepared thousands of students to enter and excel in the universities of their choice, while maintaining competitive grades.
AHEAD Education’s network of learning organizations include the following:
- AHEAD Tutorial and Review – AHEAD Tutorial and Review Center is best known for its college entrance test review programs for the University of the Philippines, the Ateneo De Manila University, the De La Salle University, and the University of Sto. Tomas. Its 25 years of experience will also ensure your child’s supplementary education needs will be met, from kindergarten to college.
- AHEAD Professional Network – The AHEAD Professional Network offers programs which cater to professional development. It also offers reviews for those who wish to study abroad (IELTS & TOEFL), and for those who aspire to go to medical school (NMAT) or law school (LSEE/LAE)
- AHEAD Junior: AHEAD Junior is AHEAD’s own academic tutoring brand specialized for kids. AHEAD Junior believes in providing FUN, FRIENDLY, and FANTASTIC learning which help nurture the learning foundation of kids.
- AHEAD Online: AHEAD Online originated as the online brand of AHEAD, and currently focuses on teaching English as a Second Language (ESL). It teaches students worldwide how to apply English to their verbal and written communications in a form that is accepted and understandable throughout the globe.
- AHEAD Books and Things: AHEAD Books and Things is AHEAD’s own publishing and franchising brand. It has published the books “Planning AHEAD” and “Score Higher in UPCAT” which help students select and enter their dream schools.