Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Got questions? Here are some frequently asked questions with their corresponding answers. Got more questions? Talk to us!
- What services do you offer?
We offer intensive English proficiency programs that caters to new and returning learners of the language. We make sure each lesson revolves around the application and understanding of neutral English so you can communicate in a manner understood by all!
- What application do you use to conduct the classes?
All classes are conducted online using the Google Education Suite.
- What are the equipment and technical requirements needed?
Student should have:
- a laptop or desktop (w/ webcam and built-in mic) with the following minimum specifications: Intel Core i3 and 4GB DDR4 Memory
- an internet connection with a speed of at least 2 Mbps
- a study table with power outlet in proximity
- a headset
- What are the payment methods?
We accept payments through Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) bank transfer or you may opt to pay using your credit card via PayPal.
- Do you have private classes?
Yes! We offer individual classes for our students who feel that learning with their preferred pace is best for them.
6. What are your class schedules?
Regular class schedules are from 09:00 to 18:00 Philippine Standard Time but we can arrange a special schedule for learners from countries with different time zones or those who are only available after our regular business hours. An additional premium will be added for every hour beyond 18:00.
- Can we reschedule if needed to attend an important event?
Yes, you may. All we ask is that we be informed 3 days before the scheduled class so we can adjust accordingly.
- What accent do you use in your classes?
We use Neutral English! We teach an accent of English that is understable even for any non-English speakers. Also, all our lessons are tailor fit to help learners from different levels learn English.
- Do you provide a certificate of completion?
Yes, we do. Once a learner completes the total hours required, we will send a completion certificate as proof of his/her achievment.
- What does AHEAD Online have that others don’t?
We hire experienced teachers who are honor graduates from Ateneo, UP, and La Salle. We are the most AWARDED tutorial service in the Philippines with over 34 awards and AHEAD has the HIGHEST PASSING RATE among all review centers in the country!
170-B Gonzales St. Katipunan Ave, Brgy Loyola Heights Quezon City, Philippines