Here’s a step by step guide to help you on your way. We’re also available to guide you through the process.
- Applicants are encouraged to take an Assessment Test to determine level of proficiency.
Which level are you? https://tracktest.eu/english-levels-cefr/
2. Assessment Test results will be sent to the applicant’s email with corresponding recommendation (level).
3. Upon determining the appropriate level, learners can review the course outline of the recommended package HERE.
4. To enroll, learners must fill up the ESL Program Application Form. – REGISTER NOW –
5. Programs must be scheduled or booked at least 3 days before. This is done in order to allow AHEAD ample time to prepare the materials and confirm the availability of teachers.
6. Confirmation of schedule will only be done after the learner has made full payment of the package.
170-B Gonzales St. Katipunan Ave, Brgy Loyola Heights Quezon City, Philippines